Hello SAP Families,
We wanted to invite all of you to participate at our annual Talent Show on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The Talent Show will be run by Mr. Perry, Mrs. Jessica Garcia, and the Student Government.
This year the Talent Show will be virtual on Zoom. All acts will be filmed as videos and be submitted to us no later than Thursday, February 25th, 2021. You can submit your videos on the Talent Show Google Classroom Page (3-8, students will be asked in music class if they would like to join, K-2, please submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will be taking the first 40 videos that we receive to use at the live performance. We will have a live show on Thursday, March 11th, where the videos will be shown on Zoom to other students and their families live.
Here are few things to remember when you make your videos:
- Your talent can be anything you deem as a talent (be creative)! You can play and instrument, sing a song, dance, tell jokes, perform a magic trick, act, etc.
- You can include your siblings, parents, or those in your “bubble” if you would like to!
- Your video MUST be 2 minutes or less in length or it won’t be included.
- All recordings must be in a horizontal orientation (flip your phone sideways and record).
- You can use whatever video background would look best and is appropriate (outside or inside is fine).
- Please consider that we need good audio quality. Indoors with NO background noise is best.
- You can do the act in one take or edit multiple takes together if needed.
- Attire: You can wear costumes (school uniforms also work). Make sure if you have a costume, it is something appropriate.
- Please introduce yourself by saying: Your name, grade, and what you will be doing.
- Submit your video on the Talent Show google classroom page. Please have the file format be the following: GradeLastNameFirstName (Ex. 8GarciaJessica.m4v). The video should be a m4v or a mp4 file.
If you have any questions about taping your Talent Show Video or technical issues please email Mr. Perry at email@example.com. You can also email Mrs. Garcia for general questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing your talents on video!
God Bless you,
Mrs. Garcia and Mr. Perry