Hello SAP Families!
We hope you have all enjoyed a fun summer and are ready to return for an amazing 2022-23 school year! We have started to move into our classrooms and we are excited to start the year in person! Covid testing is highly recommended but not required. Please help us ensure the safety of all on campus.
School reopens Monday, August 29, 2022 from 7:50am – Noon. Grades 1-8 will return to our new and beautifully renovated campus. Teachers will be on duty starting at 7:30am. Please note school will dismiss at Noon all week.
Afterschool care is available and will be provided beginning August 29 from 12 Noon – 6pm for the first 3 weeks. (A separate email will be sent with an AFTER School Emergency form for you to complete and email to our Afterschool Director, Pattie Padilla).
Students are able to come to school the first week in FREE Dress. Vicki Marsha Uniforms may be backed up. Please plan accordingly.
Msgr. Sal will have a school blessing for us on 9/6. Back to School Night is 9/21 and we hope to do a ribbon cutting for our new school and soccer field on 9/28. Stay tuned for more info.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Each grade has a designated spot. Please note that there is limited parking off Berendo and on 163rd Street. You may park in the small parking lot on campus.
- Kinder and 1st grade students must be picked up and dropped off at the classrooms by someone on the emergency card.
- Junior high is picked up near the convent by the bleachers. All cars enter from Berendo and exit 161st St.
- If you are walking your child(ren) on to campus, please be mindful of cars and those who are walking.
- Drive onto campus slowly to drop off your child(ren)
- Cross 163rd Street carefully…cars don’t always stop at crosswalks and do not park in red zones to avoid tickets.
SAP School uniforms
Beginning the week of September 6, 2022 students will be required to wear their SAP Uniforms. We will have a Gently Used Uniform Sale in Sept. 13 and 14. More information will be emailed.
After School Care
If your child will be going to After School Care, please provide them with a snack, a lunch and a water bottle they can refill. You may email Pattie Padilla email@example.com to secure a spot for your child in daycare.
Classroom Teachers will be providing you with times to drop off your child’s supplies. Please refer to their emails.
Our NEW Lunch Vendor will be providing our students with lunch beginning the week of September 6. Please watch your emails for detailed information.
- Kindergarten starts Sept 6, with the first 2 weeks of school noon dismissal.
- Kindergarten will have a Meet and Greet on Friday, September 2, 2022 from 4-6pm.
- Kindergarten will begin the week of September 6, 2022 from 7:50am-Noon for 2 weeks.
- Please refer to Mrs. McCabe’s email for more information.
To ensure the health and safety of all on campus, if your child is showing symptoms of a cold/flu, we ask you to please email their teacher and the office and keep them home.
The Faculty and Staff of St. Anthony of Padua are excited for this 2022-23 school year! May God Bless us all.
Mrs. Angela Grey