Pre-sale tickets for both Musical Nights (June 4th and June 9th), will go on sale before and after school (7:30-8, 3-3:30) from Thursday, May 21, 2015 to Friday, May 29, 2015 at the picnic benches near the office. Pre-sale tickets are $5 per person with children 3 and under free (they must be able to lap sit). Additionally, there will be a BBQ from 4:30-6pm before the show. Tickets for the meal (Hamburger or Hot Dog, Chips, Drink, Cookie) are $5. Please bring cash or check (made out to St. Anthony of Padua) to pay for your items. Please be advised that due to limited seating there is four pre sold ticket limit per family. Tickets at the door with be $7 per person. For any questions please contact Mrs. Garcia at email@example.com.
- Friday, May 1st, Feast of St. Joseph the Worker
- Saturday, May 2nd, First Communion, 11 am
- Tuesday, May 5th, Progress Reports
- Tuesday, May 5th, May Crowning, 10:30 am
- Wednesday, May 6th, Spanish Class
- Saturday, May 9th, Fiesta Set Up
- Sunday, May 10th, Mother’s Day
- Tuesday, May 12th, PTO Meeting
- Wednesday, May 13th, Noon Dismissal, Fiesta Set Up
- Thursday, May 14th, No School, Fiesta Set Up
- Friday, May 15th, Fiesta begins at 6 pm
- Saturday/Sunday, May 16th/17th, Fiesta
- Monday, May 18th – No School, Fiesta Clean Up
- Tuesday, May 19th – Back to School
- Sunday, May 24th – Pentecost Sunday
- Monday, May 25th – No School – Memorial Day
- Friday, May 29th – 8th Grade Class Retreat
- Sunday, May 31st – 6th Grade Bake Sale
The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze and Gardena Valley News newspapers. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you! Daily Breeze: Click here to read all about it!
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2015. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!