- Wednesday, April 1st, Spanish Class
- Thursday, April 2nd, Student Body Mass, 8 am
- Thursday, April 2nd, Noon Dismissal
- Thursday, April 2nd, Initial Casino Ticket Sales Due
- Friday, April 3rd, Good Friday
- Saturday, April 4th, Holy Saturday
- Sunday, April 5th, Easter Sunday
- Monday, April 6th thru Friday, April 10th, Easter Break
- Monday, April 13th, Return to School
- Wednesday, April 15th, Spanish Class
- Friday, April 17th, Jr. High Field Trip to Les Miserables (Do not order lunch for this day.)
- Monday, April 20th, Last week to buy Casino Night tickets at pre-sale price of $50
- Wednesday, April 22nd, Spanish Class
- Wednesday, April 22nd, Earth Day
- Friday, April 24nd, Administrative Professionals’ Day
- Friday, April 24th, Arbor Day
- Saturday, April 25th, Casino Night
- Wednesday, April 29th, Spanish Class
The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze and Gardena Valley News newspapers. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you! Daily Breeze: Click here to read all about it!
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2015. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!