The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze and Gardena Valley News newspapers. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you! Daily Breeze: Click here to read all about it!
- Monday, December 2nd – High School Night, 6 pm – 7 pm
- Tuesday, December 3rd – Mrs. Grey’s Book Launch
- Friday, December 5th – Noon Dismissal
- Friday, December 5th – Teacher In-service
- Sunday, December 7th, Kindergarten Fundraiser
- Monday, December 8th, Student Body Mass
- Tuesday, December 16th, Turn in raffle money
- Thursday, December 18th, Hawaii Raffle Winner Announced
- Friday, December 19th, Student Body Mass
- Friday, December 19th, Noon Dismissal – Christmas Vacation Begins
- Monday, January 5th, School Begins
The Summer edition of the Paduan Press is now available! The theme for this edition is ”Dear Future K-8th Grader”….a series of interesting Question and Answer sessions with students in each grade. Click here to go directly to the newsletter. You can access all versions of the newsletter by going to the Parents menu and clicking on “Paduan Press”.
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2014. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!