The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze newspaper. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you!
- Monday, November 10th – Celebration of Veteran’s Day, NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, November 11th – Candy $$$ due in office!
- Wednesday, November 12th – 3rd and 4th grade field trip
- Sunday, November 16th – 8th Grade Fundraiser/bakesale
- Thursday, November 20th – Burrito Day
- Friday, November 21st – End of First Academic Trimester
- Wednesday, November 26th – Academic Awards Mass for first trimester (students go home with report cards)
- Wednesday, November 26th – Noon Dismissal and Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, November 27th – Happy Thanksgiving! (No school Thursday and Friday)
- Sunday, November 30th – First day of Advent
The Summer edition of the Paduan Press is now available! The theme for this edition is ”Dear Future K-8th Grader”….a series of interesting Question and Answer sessions with students in each grade. Click here to go directly to the newsletter. You can access all versions of the newsletter by going to the Parents menu and clicking on “Paduan Press”.
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2014. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!