Former Miss America, Angela Baraquio Grey, to head St. Anthony of Padua School’s 75th year celebration. On the eve of celebrating its 75th Anniversary, St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School in Gardena will have something extra to celebrate ― a new principal. As current principal, Micah Sumner, prepares to follow a new path, former Miss America, Angela Baraquio Grey, will step up from vice principal to fill his position this June. Click here to read all about it!
- Tuesday, June 2nd, New Parent Orientation @ 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 2nd, Marsha Uniform on Campus, 5 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, June 2nd, 8th Grade Disney Grad Trip
- Thursday, June 4th, The Sound of Music play @ 6 pm
- Monday, June 8th, 8 Grade Breakfast
- Tuesday, June 9th, Sound of Music Play @ 6 pm
- Thursday, June 11th, 8th Grade Grad Dinner and Dance @ 7 pm
- Friday, June 12th, Baccalaureate Mass @ 8 am
- Friday, June 12th, Grades K-7, 2:30 pm Dismissal
- Friday, June 12th, 8th Grade Graduation @ 4 pm
- Saturday, June 13th, St. Anthony of Padua School 75th Anniversary
- Wednesday, June 17th, Noon Dismissal
- Thursday, June 18th, Noon Dismissal
- Friday, June 19th, Last Day of School, Noon Dismissal
- Tuesday, July 7th thru Friday, July 31st, Summer Camp
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2015. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!