- Monday, January 5th – Back to School
- Tuesday, January 13th – 8th Grade Parents Meeting, 6:30 pm
- Thursday, January 15th – No School, Teacher In-Service
- Monday, January 19th – No School, Martin Luther King Day
- Thursday, January 22nd – Burrito Lunch
- Friday, January 23rd – Progress Reports for 2nd Trimester
- Sunday, January 25th – Beginning of Catholic Schools Week
- Sunday, January 25th, Vicki Marsha Uniforms
- Sunday, January 25th, Mass at 11 am, Open House at 12 pm
- Monday, January 26th, PJs Day
- Tuesday, January 27th, Crazy Hat and Sock Day
- Wednesday, January 28th, Wacky Wednesday
- Thursday, January 29th, Crazy Hair Day
The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze and Gardena Valley News newspapers. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you! Daily Breeze: Click here to read all about it!
The Summer edition of the Paduan Press is now available! The theme for this edition is ”Dear Future K-8th Grader”….a series of interesting Question and Answer sessions with students in each grade. Click here to go directly to the newsletter. You can access all versions of the newsletter by going to the Parents menu and clicking on “Paduan Press”.
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2014. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!