- Tuesday, March 3rd, First Reconciliation
- Sunday, March 8th, Daylight Saving Time Begins
- Sunday, March 8th, 8th Grade Fundraiser
- Wednesday, March 11th, End of 2nd Trimester
- Monday, March 16th, Scholastic Book Fair Begins (through Friday)
- Tuesday, March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
- Thursday, March 19th, Feast of St. Joseph
- Friday, March 20th, Spring Begins
- Friday, March 20th, Mass and Awards Ceremony
- Wednesday, March 25th, Feast of the Annunciation
- Sunday, March 29th, Palm Sunday
- Monday, March 30th, Holy Week
The successful release of the book “Amazing Win, Amazing Loss: Miss America Living Happily Even After” written by our very own vice principal, Mrs. Grey, was featured in the Daily Breeze and Gardena Valley News newspapers. Congratulations Mrs. Grey! We’re all so proud of you! Daily Breeze: Click here to read all about it!
The Summer edition of the Paduan Press is now available! The theme for this edition is ”Dear Future K-8th Grader”….a series of interesting Question and Answer sessions with students in each grade. Click here to go directly to the newsletter. You can access all versions of the newsletter by going to the Parents menu and clicking on “Paduan Press”.
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School was selected for the South Bay Favorite Private School Award in both 2013 and 2014. This is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2015. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!