- June 1 – Spring Musical, 6 pm
- June 9 – 8th Grade Retreat
- June 10 – Sports Banquet, 6 pm
- June 11 – 8th Grade Grad Trip beginning with breakfast, 8 am
- June 13 – Graduation Student Body Mass, 8 am
- June 13 – St. Anthony’s Feast Day
- June 14 – 8th Grade Graduation/Awards Ceremony, 11 am
- June 14 – Graduation Dance in Hall, 7 pm – 10 pm
- June 15 – Father’s Day
- June 18 – Noon Dismissal
- June 19 – Noon Dismissal
- June 19 – New Parent Orientation, 5 pm – 8 pm
- June 20 – Noon Dismissal
- June 20 – Awards Assembly – Last Day of School
- June 21 – First Day of Summer
The Summer edition of the Paduan Press is now available! The theme for this edition is ”Dear Future K-8th Grader”….a series of interesting Question and Answer sessions with students in each grade. Click here to go directly to the newsletter. You can access all versions of the newsletter by going to the Parents menu and clicking on “Paduan Press”.
We are proud to announce that St. Anthony of Padua School is one of three schools selected for the 2013 South Bay Favorite Private School Award, which is one of several categories in an annual competition sponsored by the Daily Breeze newspaper. A huge “thank you” to all of you who support our school and voted for us.
We are accepting new students for the school year that starts in August 2014. Please stop by the school office or give us a call to learn about all the great reasons why you should consider enrolling your child at St. Anthony’s School. We look forward to hearing from you!