Click here to view/print a PDF of the Jog-a-thon results.
We’re pleased to announce the return of the St. Anthony of Padua Jog-a-thon. Portions of funds raised will support the Jr. High Instrumental Music Program, the Sports Program & School Beautification Projects, and a new Media Lab for equipment needed to support the school’s private YouTube channel!
Participation: $100 mandatory minimum per family
Event Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
- Family Information – Click here to view/print a PDF of the 2018 Jog-a-thon Family Information
- Jog-a-thon Pledge Sheet – Click here to view/print a PDF of the Jog-a-thon Pledge Sheet
- Guide to Making Donations Online – Click here to view/print a PDF of the letter to parents and guardians on making donations online
Trojan Award (February 7, 2018) – All pledge sheets due by 6:30 pm at the General Parent Meeting. Free dress passes will be awarded. Student will also be entered into our Trojan Award drawing for a $25 Gift Card at the Awards Assembly on Monday, February 26th. Winner will get to choose from a list of gift card vendors. Note: Families with multiple children need to submit a pledge sheet for each child. NO MONEY IS DUE UNTIL AFTER THE JOG-A-THON.
Jog-a-thon (February 16, 2018) – Event day; Pledge sheets will be returned to the student after the event to collect pledge money. Most laps completed by top girl and boy in each group below will be awarded as long as their pledge sheet has been submitted before they participate.
Spirit Award (Friday, February 23, 2018) Money & pledge sheets due to qualify for top student in pledges and top class. * Note: A 2nd drawing for a Spirit Award $25 gift card will be held on Feb. 26th for all families who submit their required $100 collected by the deadline on 2/23. Families with multiple children will be entered once under oldest child. Families WILL BE INVOICED if pledge sheets are not submitted and paid.
Awards Assembly Monday, February 26, 2018 – Prizes for Top two (2) classes (+ prize for teacher) and Top student in pledges announced at morning assembly
- Top class will receive a pizza party + $50 gift card for teacher
- 2nd place class will receive an ice cream party + $25 gift card for teacher
- Top student in pledge money collected will receive a $100 Gift Card from vendors to choose from
Schedule of Event (30 minutes per group):
- Group 1 – 8:15 – 8:45am – Kindergarten – girls = white*, boys= blue*
- Group 2 – 8:55 – 9:25am – Grades 1st (white*) and 2nd (blue*)
- Group 3 – 9:35 – 10:05am – Grades 3rd (white*) and 4th (blue*)
- Group 4 – 10:15 – 10:45am – Grades 5th (white*) and 6th (blue*)
- Group 5 – 10:55 – 11:25am – Grades 7th (white*) and 8th (blue*)
*Color indicates starting point
- Berendo Ave. Gate will be closed for morning drop-off. Both Gates on 161st Street will be opened. Enter through gate closest to the Convent and Exit through the gate closest to the soccer field. Limited spots for parking will be available.
- PE Uniform and student participation is required and will account for a portion of their PE grade for the week
- Refillable water bottles are encouraged for each student. Please label the bottle with your child’s name & grade. Water jugs will be available to refill participant bottles.
- Snacks will also be provided.
Contact Leah Nakayama at firstname.lastname@example.org or Geneva Varquez at email@example.com for more information.
To make an online donation to the Jog-a-thon, please click on the Donate button below. It will take you to the school’s private PayPal page where you can make a safe and secure online payment using a bank account, debit, and/or credit card. On the PayPal page you will see a link to “Add special instructions to the seller”. Please click on the link and provide the following information so that we can properly credit the donation: (1) Indicate “2018 Jog-a-thon” and, if this is a donation from a school family, (2) Name of student, (3) Student grade
When using a PayPal account linked to a bank account, the school will NOT incur transaction fees.
Thank you for your donation!