Applications are accepted all year round for the upcoming school year.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please click here to complete our Prospective Student Information Form. Please call our school office (310-329-7170) if you have any questions.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
- The application must be completed by clicking this link: https://secure.gradelink.com/429/enrollment
- Admission test must be taken
- Interview with principal and prospective teacher
- Payment of a $50 non-refundable application fee
The following documents must be submitted when completing application:
- Wallet Size Picture
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Roman Catholic Church Baptismal Certificate
- First Holy Communion Certificate
- Copy of most recent report card and school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from current teacher
- IEP/504(b) Plan (If applicable)
- Emergency Card (Download and fill out and upload)
- Home Language Survey (Download and fill out and upload)
A Registration Fee will be due for each student applying, not per family. The fee is $150 per each returning student and $175 for each new student. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
School Student Non-Discrimination Policy
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, national origin, and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, medical condition, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single-sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic, and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.