Applications are accepted all year round for the upcoming school year.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please click here to complete our Prospective Student Information Form. Please call our school office (310-329-7170) if you have any questions.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
- The application must be completed by clicking this link: Online Admissions
- Admission test must be taken
- Interview with principal and prospective teacher
- Payment of a $75 non-refundable application fee
The following documents must be submitted when completing application:
- Birth Certificate
- Roman Catholic Church Baptismal Certificate
- First Holy Communion Certificate
- Copy of most recent report card
- IEP/504(b) Plan (If applicable)
The following documents must be submitted when completing the enrollment:
- Wallet Size Picture
- Immunization Records
- Emergency Card (Download from the Forms website page, fill out and upload)
A Registration Fee will be due for each student applying, not per family. The fee is $175 per each returning student and $200 for each new student. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.