Financial assistance is awarded based on need and availability. To learn more about our financial aid program, please contact Mr. Carlos Aguilar, St. Anthony of Padua Business Manager, 310-329-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Tuition Assistance
Parents who qualify financially according to the Catholic Education Foundation scale are welcome to apply for a tuition award. Please click here for “Frequently Asked Questions” regarding the CEF Tuition Assistance application process.
Letter to Parents
Please click on the “Letter to Parents” link below to learn more about about CEF and Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year.
Forms and Guidelines 2021-2022
- How to Set Up an Appointment for Zoom Processing – English
- Download the CEF Application – English
- Tuition Assistance Financial Eligibility Guidelines – English
- How to Set Up an Appointment for Zoom Porcessing – Español
- Download the CEF Application – Español
- Tuition Assistance Financial Eligibility Guidelines – Español
St. Anthony of Padua Financial Aid
Click on the link below to view/print the St. Anthony of Padua Tuition Assistance Application Form.