Tuition is to be paid through FACTS Tuition Management Service ($41 set up fee). Note: This contract agreement may change from year to year and must be signed each year. For consideration of tuition assistance, you must first apply annually to the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) with proper documentation. On-site CEF appointments are available.
In Parish Rate: (must show proof):
- One Child – $411.40/ month or $4,114.00/ year
- 2 children- $703.50/month or $7,035.00/ year
- 3 children- $898.20/ month or $8,982.00/ year
Out of Parish Rate:
- One Child- $477.40/ month or $4,774.00/ year
- 2 children- $812.40/ month or $8,124.00/ year
- 3 children- $1041.20/ month or $10,412.00/ year
For a detailed description of fees, please go to the Forms page to view/print our “Student Registration, Tuition & Fees Contract SY 2017-2018″ document in the Parents section of the school website.
For information on financial aid and the Catholic Education Foundation Tuition Awards Program, please click here to go to the Financial Aid page of our website.
*A family’s financial situation is something we consider very private and very confidential. We ask that parents who receive school aid to treat these arrangements with the utmost privacy. Failure to do so will result in the possibility of losing this assistance.