Dear First Grade Families,
- Chocolate sales end October 5th!
- The reading log should be turned in and will be checked every day. The reading log can stay in your child’s homework folder for turning it in.
- Math homework should be done nightly and will be turned in on Friday stapled together
- Sight word homework should be done nightly and will be turned in on Friday.
- Parents/guardians should sign the homework assignment sheet every night to indicate that your child did their homework for that evening. If the homework assignment sheet for the week is not signed, points will be taken off of their work habits grade.
- Parents/guardians should sign your child’s behavior chart each night to ensure that you know how your child did that day. If the behavior chart is not signed or is lost, points will be taken off of their behavior grade.
- Students should be able to log into ST Math at home now! Remember this is not homework, but it highly encouraged for your children to do at home.
- Raz-Kids is not yet up and running yet, but should be tomorrow.