Dear Third Grade Families,
Here are the information you need for this week.
(Tuesday) 10.5 Problem Solving * Time Intervals
(Wednesday) 10.6 Measure Length
(Thursday) 10.7 Estimate and Measure Liquid Volume
Our last project for reading is a novel study of the book “Lemonade War”. Students’ packet will be distributed next week and completed in class. Due date for this packet is on June 3rd. Vocabulary words will be from the novel as well. This will be our year-end party theme.
A reminder from Mrs. Garcia (Music) is posted on Google Classroom.
– Must bring costume on Wednesday for dress rehearsal
* May 31 – GradeLink Blocked (Please check GradeLink with your child.)
* May 30 – Memorial Day / NO SCHOOL
* May 31 – Crossover Day
* June 2 – Music Class Show with 1st and 5th (8:30 – 10:15 AM)
— Parents are welcome to watch.
* June 3 – Lemonade War Packet is due. No extension for this work.
* June 3 – ST Math and AR must be at 100%.
* June 3 – Any missing tests / assignments must be completed and turned in. I will not accept late work after June 3rd.
* June 5 – Family Mass at 11AM
* June 7 – Park Day (Information will be sent out later this week.)
* June 14 and 15 – Noon Dismissal
* June 16 – Last Day of School / Third Trimester Awards