Homework — Wednesday, September 13, 2023
* 1.7 Multiply by 2-Digit Numbers pp. 15-16 (SAME HOMEWORK if not competed)
* ST Math (20 minutes)
* Study Vocabulary Words
* Study article “Mary, Mother of the Church”
— Matter and Energy in Plants Independent Practice
– Mary, Mother of the Church
– Prayer Test (Act of Contrition)
- Sept 16 –Keep Gardena Beautiful Day Service project 8am-12 noon, all families welcome to help,
- register online! 8am-Noon at www.cityofgardena.org/events
- Sept 17 – Catechetical Sunday, all families welcome! 11am Family Mass,
- Sept 21 – FALL School Picture Day 8:30-10:30! (Wear your complete Formal Mass Uniforms with white blouses and Oxford shirts, cardigans, vests, and ties for Yearbook photos) No PE sweaters, windbreakers, or Student Government sweaters, please. We are hoping for a uniform look for the yearbook and student ID photos.
* Volleyball Practice is now Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
* Please read Mrs. Patel’s email to your parents for more info.
INVITATION: ALTAR SERVING
Dear SAP Families,
We will hold training for new and current GIRL altar servers in August for students in Grades 3-8 who have already received their First Holy Communion. If your daughter is interested, please have her attend training sessions on the following dates:
• Tuesday 9/19 from 3:30-5:30pm (pizza will be served at 5pm)
• Tuesday 9/26 from 3:30-5:30pm (pizza will be served at 5pm)
Note: All school altar servers must also commit to serve at St. Anthony parish Masses on either Saturday vigil or Sunday. Please let me know which Mass your family normally attends. You can reach me at (714) 803-4775 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I will put you in contact with Amelia Torres who does the scheduling for weekend Masses – she will ask how often your child will be able to serve.